This is just a simple list of most of my completed public personal projects over the past few years. Most of them were done for school in one way or another, but not all of them. For the most part, this collection is just so I can look back upon what I have done in the past.
In future, most of my projects will likely be hosted on my GitHub page instead.
- The Green Gaming Library (2018-12-10) A library designed to emulate the abilities of Greenfoot in Processing.
- Physics Creative Gravity Assignment (2018-11-08) A webpage for a (fictional) gravity paint.
- Earth & Space Science ISU (2018-06-18) A timeline for most of the important time periods during Earth's early years.
- Physics Potato Launcher (2018-05-03) Mine did absolutely terrible, but I got full marks for my calculations.
- Eyes of a King ISU (2017-06-19) For Grade 10 English. This was about Catherine Banner's book The Eyes of a King.
- Conservative Party - Civics (2017-06-02) I had to discuss a Canadian political party, and it's leader.
- OYAP Infosheet (2017-03-06) We had to create an infosheet for the Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program in Grade 10 Civics.
- The Pixellari Font (2017-01-17) A font I made for my own game and published for free since there were so few choices available at no cost.
- Controversial Topics - Forced Organ Harvesting (2016-12-17) Grade 10 Science - we had to pick a controversial topic and talk about it.
- Soliloquy - A Chemistry Game (2016-10-13) A small game I made in about a week for the Grade 10 Chemistry Unit in Science.
- Ecology Assignment (2016-06-13) A science project - unfortunately the final version (along with another entire project) was lost in a hard drive failure.
- Undersea Ventures Cereal Campaign (2016-05-09) This was cobbled together in about 5 minutes - video and all.
- Palais au Lasagne (2016-04-19) - Forgive my French. This was a Grade 9 French project.
- The Safer Alternative to Pesticides (2016-03-05) - Created as a Science project in Grade 9. The first thing I ever made in HTML.